Height: 23 in. - 76 percentile
Weight: 10.1 lbs - 31 percentile
Favorite thing: The blue bird. We have a toy that she can lay under and there are lots of things she could interact with, but her only interest right now is the blue bird. She just stares at him, and when she starts getting tired, she starts to yell at the bird.
Lucy has become a really good sleeper and often goes the whole night (9:30-6 or so) without waking up. It's a huge blessing. I tell people she's a good sleeper because Ryan is teaching seminary. I do believe that's true though actually. I think we were blessed with a baby who will sleep so that Ryan can fulfill his calling.
 |
| Lucy is really good at smiling now, but it's REALLY hard to actually get a picture of her doing it. I hold up the camera to take a photo and she stares at it and studies it instead of playing with me and smiling. |
 |
| Lucy wore this cute dress to church. |
I don't really intend for this blog to turn into ONLY posts about Lucy, but she's the most wonderful thing in our lives and so fun to take pictures of as she's constantly changing and learning new things. Plus she's SO cute!
 |
| Even at 2 months old, Lucy LOVES "Frozen"and other Disney Princesses. She watches videos of the princess songs with Dad on his laptop. Totally enthralled, while Ryan takes a nap. |
 |
| We went for a walk one evening and bundled her up since it was cold. She fell asleep and the hat overtook her face. |
 |
| The swing was a wonderful gift from Ryan's Grandma Martha. Lucy likes watching me make dinner, but sometimes falls asleep doing it. |
No comments:
Post a Comment