It doesn't matter what I write here; this post is about the pictures. The tradition of dressing up and taking bridal photos in some ways feels a little narcissistic, but nevertheless... here's some of the bridal photos we took a couple weeks before the wedding. And I have to admit, it was a lot of fun! Why is it that girls LOVE dressing up? It's just fun and it makes you feel beautiful. I can't think of anything really beyond that. Oh, and possibly we do this to get one more use out of an expensive dress. My friend Emma went with me to the park and was a huge help to me and the photographer. I don't think we could have pulled this off without her!
And now on to some of the favorite photos:
 |
| I thought these shoes were super fun and my photographer loved them. She kept wanting to take pictures of my feet! |
 |
| This is more of a scenery shot, but isn't the garden beautiful?! |
 |
| These last two are really my personal favorites. And for some reason, I love this one in black and white better than in color. I think it's because it makes the shadow of my silhouette really stand out, which is cool. |
No comments:
Post a Comment